Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You're Current Weight Is...

...251.4 pounds.

Right now I will take it. It is still 11 pounds lower than my highest recorded weight of 262 at the beginning of June, and while it is higher than my lowest weight since then (247) I know it could be worse.

I have to admit I went through a bit of a self-destructive phase over the last couple of weeks. Not totally intentionally, but it is easy to fall back into some bad habits. With so many things going on I got a bit lazy and started grabbing things on the fly instead of taking the time to put food together to take with me.

The result was a lot of fast food -- although in my defense I did get Subway several times (!) -- and some bad decisions. And a bunch of energy drinks. Man, that stuff is my downfall. So much so that it could be its own post someday.

But since getting myself reset the other day, I am doing much better with that. Just have to keep it going.

Still feeling sore from Sunday's workout, though. I'm trying to drink a lot of water (well, a lot for me) and I went on a 3-mile walk last night. I will probably do the same thing tonight, and depending on time might stretch it out to 4. Hoping my legs shake out a little bit over the next couple of days, I'm really wanting to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment