Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Welcome to a Blog Reboot!

Dedicated readers to this site -- and I know there is at least one of you as I get a pageview with each post -- will see that we are going a bit of a different direction today.

In honor of my commitment to run the 2013 Chicago Marathon, I have decided to rename the blog. I'm still hoping to be a big loser by the time October 6, 2013 rolls around, but there is a new element added to it and that will be more to the forefront of the blog.

Don't worry, I'm not going to go full runner-geek on you, it will still be thoughts and ideas as I follow my journey, but now there is a serious goal in mind, so I'm going with it.

More later, but just wanted to throw a quick post up to show that you are in the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment